Post-work walks

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Just some shots of our post-work walks this past week... More to come later!






It's wonderful to explore some of the trails surrounding our new home together! 

Lord, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth!
The earth is the Lord's and everything in it.
The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
What is mankind that you are mindful of them, 
human beings that you care for them?
Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Psalms 8, 24, 19


3 comments:

  1. WOW! How beautiful is THIS! I love that it is sooo close to your home. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx girl! We do too. Love ya, and hope you're having a lovely day (or, evening) in Nepal... :) muah!

      Delete
  2. Well, I'm super slow to comment but I'm so glad you like your new home! What fun trails to explore and I love the pics contrasting your old and new neighborhoods in the previous post. Does your new place feel more like home now?

    ReplyDelete