Birthday

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Birthdays are GREAT! Especially when you have a moment to breathe and truly enjoy them. That happened for me on Monday. Thank you Ted Oswald and many friends for making my day so special.

(click for a full view)


Top row, left to right: Friends at Han Dynasty for dinner; the amazing apple-raspberry pie they brought me;  beautiful stationary and candle holder I bought with giftcards from friends! Plus, amazing chocolate from my housemate Janira; church in Chestnut Hill, the neighborhood where Ted and I spent the day;
Bottom row, left to right: Valley Green Inn, a special lunch spot in the woods!; french pastries for breakfast; Bible study love on Wednesday, with games and a strawberry pie made by Wendy!; Chestnut Hill library, where Ted & I found some good reads; inside Valley Green Inn, right by the fireplace, with some mulled apple cider to boot! An amazing 19th c. spot! 

4 comments:

  1. So glad you had an enjoyable birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Shaina! I was determined not to "plan" anything, so I was so happy/pleased when Ted took me around to some of my favorite places here. :) Love you, and LOVE your sweet Easter photos you recently posted... I know it's been insanely long since we've been in touch :/ If I end up in the Mid-west this summer, I will certainly let you know (Ted's grandmother is in Nebraska, I forget if I ever told you that.) Love to you... thanks for reading my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh I'm So glad your birthday was a great one! I Love you! ps- we arrived safely in Nepal. Our luggage was late, but we got it today. LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SO glad your luggage arrived. That is key! hehe. Love you, girl.

      Delete