A few of my favorite things

Saturday, February 2, 2019

I found this list I began over a year ago of some of my recent "favorites" (t.v. shows, books, activities.) I updated it and thought I would share it now:




The Renovaré podcast with Nathan Foster

The Enneagram. (Reading Cron and Stabile's book now, The Road Back to You; enjoyed Jen Hatmaker's interview with Ian Cron, too)

Parks & Rec (we skimmed Season 1 and then got into Season 2)

The Bodyguard (British thriller miniseries, available on Netflix)

American History Teller's "Cold War" podcast series

Ushpizin movie (try your local library; description here.)

TheBibleProject.com video series and Bible study tools

On Being podcast interview with Eugene Peterson, "The Bible, Poetry, and Active Imagination"

Abstract series produced by Netflix (Episodes 1 & 2 are highlights.)

James leaning in for butterfly kisses ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment