Art!

Monday, March 16, 2015

While on the subject of Art, I wanted to share with you some beautiful papier mâché pieces that we bought while in the seaside town of Jacmel. Jacmel is known for its art, including especially its papier mâché. I fell in love with these bright, stunning colors!




If you see items you like, whether here or in the Apparent Project store, I want you to know that Ted and I will happily carry some crafts with us on our next visits to the U.S. This would be East Coast in late July/early August, and even a short trip in mid-late April. We'd be happy to ship items to wherever you are.

So let us know if, over the years, anything we share catches your eye. Of course, there are so many beautiful styles of Haitian handicrafts and artwork. Perhaps Ted and I will need to come home with a ''sampling'' sometime for friends to peruse and shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment